Why Small Business Owners Today Need Social Media Marketing
NOVEMBER 14, 2018 AT 12:45 PM
Thank you so much Eric Dye at Entrepreneur Podcast Network for having us on to talk about Social Media Marketing for Small Businesses.
Brittany Hardy, Owner of Empty Desk Solutions, a small boutique social media marketing agency helping build the online presence of small business owners in North America joins Enterprise Radio.
- Why does a business today need social media marketing in general? What are the benefits?
- Can a small business do their own social media marketing?
- When would it be time to consider outsourcing or bringing in a professional to help with your social media marketing?
- What kinds of things can a social media marketer do for you?
- What can you expect to pay for services in the social media marketing world?
Brittany Hardy | Owner, Social Media Manager, Virtual Marketing Assistant
Brittany Hardy is the Owner of Empty Desk Solutions, a boutique marketing company located in Port Moody B.C.
Brittany is passionate about helping small businesses achieve their growth goals with marketing solutions that are both effective and affordable.
After many years of working in retail management and then as the Marketing Manager for Canada’s largest mortgage company, Brittany decided it was time to pursue a life-long goal of creating her own business. Naturally she likes to help others and decided there was no better way to do this than to use her creative talent to help OTHERS who want to do the same thing.
With three young children, Brittany believes in balancing work and home life and continues to find new ways to support and employ other mothers who want to start their own businesses or stay at home with their children.
Social media marketing continues to evolve for small businesses and Brittany and her team are passionate about helping these businesses navigate how they can benefit from these networks.
We’re recognized as a top Social Media Marketing Company on DesignRush’