With all the quality content being published on the internet these days it’s hard to keep up with all of the news and new information coming out about any industry or topic, every day. To combat this overload, Empty Desk Solutions is compiling a list of 10 need-to know online marketing articles each week to help ensure you can remain informed about the latest and greatest social media marketing news, tips, tricks, industry and content. Hopefully now we can save you the trouble of hunting down, or fretting over the information you need to read to stay in the know.
Here is our round up of the top 10 things in social media this week:
- 10 Ways to Fight the Decline in Organic Reach on Social Media
- The Relationship Between Local Reviews and SEO
- Tiktok Marketing 101: What Is Tiktok and How Can You Market on It?
- Is Snapchat Dead? The 2019 Guide To Snapchat Marketing
- How to Get Twitter Followers: 44 Tips and Tricks That Actually Work
- The Ultimate List of Social Media Definitions You Need to Know in 2019
- 40 Daily Hashtags Explained: What They Mean and How to Use Them
- The Three Elements of an Effective Total Online Presence
- Social Media Calls to Action: 19 Words & Phrases to Generate More Engagement [Infographic]
- 10 Ways to Translate Native Analytics Into Better Content
Check back next week for another round up of the top 10 things in social media!
Brittany & The EDS Team
Brittany Hardy is the Owner of Empty Desk Solutions, a boutique marketing company located in Port Moody B.C.
Brittany is passionate about helping small businesses achieve their growth goals with marketing solutions that are both effective and affordable. After many years of working in retail management and then as the Marketing Manager for Canada’s largest mortgage company, Brittany decided it was time to pursue a life-long goal of creating her own business. Naturally she likes to help others and decided there was no better way to do this than to use her creative talent to help others who want to do the same thing.
With three young children, Brittany believes in balancing work and home life and continues to find new ways to support and employ other mothers who want to start their own businesses or stay at home with their children. Social media marketing continues to evolve for small businesses and Brittany and her team are passionate about helping these businesses navigate how they can benefit from these networks.