With all the quality content being published on the internet these days it’s hard to keep up with all of the news and new information coming out about any industry or topic, every day. To combat this overload, Empty Desk Solutions is compiling a list of 10 need-to know online marketing articles each week to help ensure you can remain informed about the latest and greatest social media marketing news, tips, tricks, industry and content. Hopefully now we can save you the trouble of hunting down, or fretting over the information you need to read to stay in the know.
Here is our round up of the top 10 things in social media this week:
- 11 Easy Ways To Increase Your Instagram Engagement in 2019
- How LinkedIn Can Help with Your Online Branding
- How To Make A Quick And Easy Media Marketing Strategy in 2019
- Why Behavior Scoring is the Missing Ingredient in Your Marketing Approach
- 20 Free Instagram Stories Templates (And How to Use Them)
- 10+ Things You Need to Stop Doing on Social Right Now
- 22+ Instagram Stats That Marketers Can’t Ignore This Year
- 11 Companies That Are Killing It with Their Digital Marketing Campaigns
- 10 Creative Ways Companies Are Using Snapchat
- 7 Ways to Use Social Media to Create Buzz-Worthy Events
Check back next week for another round up of the top 10 things in social media!
Brittany & The EDS Team
Brittany Hardy is the Owner of Empty Desk Solutions, a boutique marketing company located in Port Moody B.C.
Brittany is passionate about helping small businesses achieve their growth goals with marketing solutions that are both effective and affordable. After many years of working in retail management and then as the Marketing Manager for Canada’s largest mortgage company, Brittany decided it was time to pursue a life-long goal of creating her own business. Naturally she likes to help others and decided there was no better way to do this than to use her creative talent to help others who want to do the same thing.
With three young children, Brittany believes in balancing work and home life and continues to find new ways to support and employ other mothers who want to start their own businesses or stay at home with their children. Social media marketing continues to evolve for small businesses and Brittany and her team are passionate about helping these businesses navigate how they can benefit from these networks.