These days there is so much quality content being published on the web every day. Empty Desk Solutions has compiled a list of 10 need-to know social media marketing articles to help ensure you are remaining informed about the latest and greatest social media marketing news, updates, tips, tricks, industry and content. Hopefully now we can save you the trouble of hunting down and fretting over the articles you need to read to stay in the know.
Here is our round up of the top 10 things in social media this week:
- How to Use Hashtags: A Quick and Simple Guide for Every Network
- How to Run a Successful Facebook Contest: Ideas, Tips, and Examples
- How to Run LinkedIn Ad Campaigns: A Beginner’s Guide
- Move Over, TV: Digital Ad Spend Is Taking Over in 2019
- 15 Effortless Ways You Can Increase Facebook Engagement in 2019
- Why Social Media and Word of Mouth Are Not the Same Thing
- 7 Ways to Use Social Media to Create Buzz-Worthy Events
- Quick and Dirty Guide to Hashtags on Pinterest
- 21 of the Best Business Books for Entrepreneurs
- The Three Elements of an Effective Total Online Presence
Check back next week for another round up of the top 10 things in social media!
Brittany & The EDS Team
Brittany Hardy is the Owner of Empty Desk Solutions, a boutique marketing company located in Port Moody B.C.
Brittany is passionate about helping small businesses achieve their growth goals with marketing solutions that are both effective and affordable. After many years of working in retail management and then as the Marketing Manager for Canada’s largest mortgage company, Brittany decided it was time to pursue a life-long goal of creating her own business. Naturally she likes to help others and decided there was no better way to do this than to use her creative talent to help others who want to do the same thing.
With three young children, Brittany believes in balancing work and home life and continues to find new ways to support and employ other mothers who want to start their own businesses or stay at home with their children. Social media marketing continues to evolve for small businesses and Brittany and her team are passionate about helping these businesses navigate how they can benefit from these networks.