With all the quality content being published on the internet these days it’s hard to keep up with all of the news and new information coming out about any industry or topic, every day. To combat this overload, Empty Desk Solutions is compiling a list of 10 need-to know online marketing articles each week to help ensure you can remain informed about the latest and greatest social media marketing news, tips, tricks, industry and content. Hopefully now we can save you the trouble of hunting down, or fretting over the information you need to read to stay in the know.
Here is our round up of the top 10 things in social media this week:
- New Report Looks at Best Times to Post on the Major Social Platforms in 2019
- Facebook Adds ‘Top Fans’ Targeting Option for Organic Page Posts
- How to Make the Content Marketing Case With ROI
- Search Intent: The Overlooked ‘Ranking Factor’ You Should Be Optimizing for in 2019
- What is Digital PR and How Can It Impact Your Business?
- 5 Epic Product Descriptions (& How to Copy Them!)
- Sales Copywriting for Content Marketing with Neville Medhora
- 5 Overlooked Facebook Audiences to Improve Your Ad Results
- LinkedIn Has Outlined its Recent Algorithm Updates, Which Focus on Broadening Engagement
- How to Stand Out with Instagram Stories [Infographic]
Check back next week for another round up of the top 10 things in social media!
Brittany & The EDS Team
Brittany Hardy Owner
Brittany Hardy is the Owner of Empty Desk Solutions, a boutique marketing company located in Port Moody B.C. Brittany is passionate about helping small businesses achieve their growth goals with marketing solutions that are both effective and affordable. After many years of working in retail management and then as the Marketing Manager for Canada’s largest mortgage company, Brittany decided it was time to pursue a life-long goal of creating her own business. Naturally she likes to help others and decided there was no better way to do this than to use her creative talent to help others who want to do the same thing. With three young children, Brittany believes in balancing work and home life and continues to find new ways to support and employ other mothers who want to start their own businesses or stay at home with their children. Social media marketing continues to evolve for small businesses and Brittany and her team are passionate about helping these businesses navigate how they can benefit from these networks. Brittany has been a finalist for the Women of Worth awards, the Tri-Cities Business Excellence awards, and has most recently been featured in Small Business BC and in the Huffington Post. Social Media Links: Facebook ⎜LinkedIn ⎜Twitter⎜Google Find us on Instagram: @brittanyebh ⎜ @emptydesksolutions