With all the quality content being published on the internet these days it’s hard to keep up with all of the news and new information coming out about any industry or topic, every day. To combat this overload, Empty Desk Solutions is compiling a list of 10 need-to know online marketing articles each week to help ensure you can remain informed about the latest and greatest social media marketing news, tips, tricks, industry and content. Hopefully now we can save you the trouble of hunting down, or fretting over the information you need to read to stay in the know.
Here is our round up of the top 10 things in social media this week:
- Marketers Take Note: Facebook is Changing Its Ad Format Next Month
- 19 Actionable Writing Tips to Improve Your Digital Marketing Strategy [Infographic]
- How to Write Well: 10 Timeless Rules From Legendary Ad Exec David Ogilvy
- 19 Podcasts That Will Make You a Better Social Media Marketer
- Instagram Hacks: 68 Tricks and Features You Probably Didn’t Know About
- Twitter Rolls Out Improved Conversation Features
- Twitter Hacks You NEED To Use To Expand Your Reach
- How to Get Your Videos Discovered on YouTube
- 27 Instagram Tools Marketers Should Know About in 2019
- 10 Social Media Statistics You Need to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
Check back next week for another round up of the top 10 things in social media!
Brittany & The EDS Team
Brittany Hardy ⎜ Owner
Brittany Hardy is the Owner of Empty Desk Solutions, a boutique marketing company located in Port Moody B.C.
Brittany is passionate about helping small businesses achieve their growth goals with marketing solutions that are both effective and affordable.
After many years of working in retail management, Brittany went on to become the Marketing Manager for Dominion Lending, Canada’s largest mortgage company. Brittany then decided it was time to pursue a life-long goal of creating her own business. Inherently, Brittany likes to help people and decided there was no better way to do this than to use her creative talent to lift up others who want to do the same thing.
The mother of three young children, Brittany believes in balancing work and home life and continues to find new ways to support and employ other mothers who want to start their own businesses or stay at home with their children.
Social media marketing continues to evolve, and Brittany and her team are passionate about helping small businesses navigate how they can benefit from these networks. Brittany has been a finalist for the Women of Worth awards, the Tri-Cities Business Excellence awards, and has most recently been featured in Small Business BC and the Huffington Post.