Here is our round up of the top 10 things in social media this week:
- Facebook Launches 15 New Blueprint Courses to Help Businesses Maximize Their Online Opportunities
- How to Improve Instagram Post Engagement: 4 Tips
- How to Scale Facebook Ads: 4 Ways
- How to Advertise on Twitter: A 7-Step Guide to Using Twitter Ads
- 17 of the Best Brands on Instagram Right Now
- 27 Instagram Hacks, Tips, & Features Everyone Should Know About
- Overcoming Content Budget Pushback by Addressing ROI
- Facebook Shops and Shops on Instagram: New Business Tools for Marketers
- How to Use TikTok Analytics for Business
- Instagram Announces Next Stage of IGTV Monetization, New Revenue Options for Instagram Live
Check back next week for another round up of our picks for the top 10 social media articles!
Brittany Hardy ⎜ Owner
Brittany Hardy is the Owner of Empty Desk Solutions, a boutique marketing company located in Port Moody B.C.
Brittany is passionate about helping small businesses achieve their growth goals with marketing solutions that are both effective and affordable.
After many years of working in retail management, Brittany went on to become the Marketing Manager for Dominion Lending, Canada’s largest mortgage company. Brittany then decided it was time to pursue a life-long goal of creating her own business. Inherently, Brittany likes to help people and decided there was no better way to do this than to use her creative talent to lift up others who want to do the same thing.
The mother of three young children, Brittany believes in balancing work and home life and continues to find new ways to support and employ other mothers who want to start their own businesses or stay at home with their children.
Social media marketing continues to evolve, and Brittany and her team are passionate about helping small businesses navigate how they can benefit from these networks.
Brittany has been a finalist for the Women of Worth awards, the Tri-Cities Business Excellence awards, and has most recently been featured in Small Business BC and the Huffington Post.
Don’t miss our Content For a Year Course!
A complete introduction to content marketing, how it can help build your business, boost your search engine rankings, and most importantly—position YOU as an expert in your field. This applies to service based AND product based businesses This course teaches how we write and design content for over 150 clients. It will take you through how to plan, write, design, and publish your social media content for an entire year!
If you want to get your feet wet in content marketing but don’t know where to start, this webinar is for you.
If you show up—you’ll get some exclusive bonus content and planning resources, including:
Our social media strategy template
Our content guidelines template
Our weekly content document template
Our graphic design platform of choice – brand those images baby
Our time saving machine of a scheduling tool
A free consultation with us, if you want one!
Our done for you plans start at $1750/month but this course is offered to you for $997. CLICK HERE to save your seat.