Well hello there!
Once upon a time, I was stuck trying to create content and felt like I would never come out of this rut of constant brainstorming ideas and taking no action. Until…
I finally figured it out!
I was great at creating video, and I knew it’s what I needed to do in order to gain visibility for myself and my business. I would spend all this time creating a video or demo (like the one below), and then I would upload it and literally never think about it again.
I started writing down all of the ways I could repurpose the content, and before I knew it, I had THIRTY posts from that ONE little video. WHAT?!
If you want the printable checklist, click the banner above.
Here’s the 30 pieces of content – I hope you can use this for yourself, I promise it will change the way you look at your content moving forward. Re-use, recycle!
- Blog – It all starts with the blog! Transcribe your video first to create a blog post!
- Youtube – upload the video to youtube
- Facebook Post (Business Page) image with blog link
- Facebook Post (Business Page) full video upload with or without blog link
- Facebook Post (Business Page) with youtube link4. Facebook Post (as you or your business) in your group5. Facebook Stories post
- Facebook Post (as you or your business) in your group
- Facebook Stories post
- Twitter post with blog link
- Twitter post with youtube link
- LinkedIn Personal profile post with full video
- LinkedIn Company page post with full video
- Linkedin Image post with blog link personal profile
- LinkedIn Image post with blog link company page
- LinkedIn Image post with youtube link personal profile
- LinkedIn Image post with youtube link company page
- Linkedin article post
- Instagram IGTV full video
- Instagram Image post with blog link (link in bio)
- Instagram Stories post
- Google My Business Image post with youtube link
- Google My Business Image post with blog link
- Pinterest – 10 pins (all different images – same copy for the pink and link – to your blog!)
Want a sneak peek of the course? Check out the video below!
Brittany & The EDS Team
PS. You can create stunning graphics even if you’re ‘design challenged’ CLICK HERE for a free Canva account trial.
PPS. You don’t want to miss our ‘Content For a Year Course‘ where we take you through how to plan, write, design, and publish your social media content for an entire year! This is the exact framework and strategy we use for ourselves and our clients. Done for you plans start at $1750/month but this course is offered to you for $997. CLICK HERE to save your seat.
PPPS. Our consultations are always no-charge. If you would like to explore if Empty Desk Solutions is a good fit for you or your business/non-profit you can request a consult by CLICKING HERE
PPPPS. We have tons of awesome freebies and social media marketing tips inside our Facebook group – CLICK HERE to join.
Brittany Hardy ⎜ Owner
Brittany Hardy is the Owner of Empty Desk Solutions, a boutique marketing company located in Port Moody B.C.
Brittany is passionate about helping small businesses achieve their growth goals with marketing solutions that are both effective and affordable.
After many years of working in retail management, Brittany went on to become the Marketing Manager for Dominion Lending, Canada’s largest mortgage company. Brittany then decided it was time to pursue a life-long goal of creating her own business. Inherently, Brittany likes to help people and decided there was no better way to do this than to use her creative talent to lift up others who want to do the same thing.
The mother of three young children, Brittany believes in balancing work and home life and continues to find new ways to support and employ other mothers who want to start their own businesses or stay at home with their children.
Social media marketing continues to evolve, and Brittany and her team are passionate about helping small businesses navigate how they can benefit from these networks. Brittany has been a finalist for the Women of Worth awards, the Tri-Cities Business Excellence awards, and has most recently been featured in Small Business BC and the Huffington Post.