The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in challenging times on a global scale in terms of physical, psychological, and economical health.
During this time Empty Desk Solutions would like to help out in any small way we can. This is why we have decided to start a weekly round up blog containing free resources and information concerning COVID-19. These resources and sources of information include websites, as well as videos, podcasts, blogs, and upcoming webinars/events aimed at helping people through this pandemic/post pandemic time, both professionally and personally.
As we slowly start to open our world back up it is crucial that all of us remain informed so that these new stages are successful and safe for everyone.
Without further ado:
Here are this week’s round up of 10 helpful webinars/events, blogs, videos and podcast episodes that tackle COVID-19:
- Inflation slows as prices for air travel and accommodation tumble
- Information to help your business take action during the COVID-19 crisis
- COVID-19: B.C. health officials announce 80 new cases, two new deaths
- Spike in COVID-19 testing demand sparks additions at Burnaby facility
- Osterholm Update: COVID-19 – Episode 20: Message Chaos
- Grocery giant Loblaw announces COVID-19 case at Coquitlam store
- New $37B COVID-19 aid package extends CERB, expands EI and adds ‘recovery’ benefits
- COVID-19: Active case count continues to break records in B.C.
- Best practices for the prevention of COVID-19 in the workplace
- World Outlook Economic Forecast: Summer 2020
Free COVID-19 Resources:
- COVID-19 BC Support App and Self-Assessment Tool
- Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Cochrane Coronavirus Resources
- COVID-19: Supports for Canadian Businesses
Check back in next week for another round up of free resources concerning COVID-19, and 10 upcoming webinars/events aimed at helping people get through this pandemic and everything after.
Please stay safe & healthy. Thank you!
Brittany Hardy ⎜ Owner
Brittany Hardy is the Owner of Empty Desk Solutions, a boutique marketing company located in Port Moody B.C.
Brittany is passionate about helping small businesses achieve their growth goals with marketing solutions that are both effective and affordable.
After many years of working in retail management, Brittany went on to become the Marketing Manager for Dominion Lending, Canada’s largest mortgage company. Brittany then decided it was time to pursue a life-long goal of creating her own business. Inherently, Brittany likes to help people and decided there was no better way to do this than to use her creative talent to lift up others who want to do the same thing.
The mother of three young children, Brittany believes in balancing work and home life and continues to find new ways to support and employ other mothers who want to start their own businesses or stay at home with their children.
Social media marketing continues to evolve, and Brittany and her team are passionate about helping small businesses navigate how they can benefit from these networks.
Don’t miss our Content For a Year Course!
A complete introduction to content marketing, how it can help build your business, boost your search engine rankings, and most importantly—position YOU as an expert in your field. This applies to service based AND product based businesses This course teaches how we write and design content for over 150 clients. It will take you through how to plan, write, design, and publish your social media content for an entire year!
If you want to get your feet wet in content marketing but don’t know where to start, this webinar is for you.
If you show up—you’ll get some exclusive bonus content and planning resources, including:
Our social media strategy template
Our content guidelines template
Our weekly content document template
Our graphic design platform of choice – brand those images baby
Our time saving machine of a scheduling tool
A free consultation with us, if you want one!
Our done for you plans start at $1750/month but this course is offered to you for $997. CLICK HERE to save your seat.