COVID-19 hasn’t made creating social media content for businesses any easier. Because it’s hard to come up with and produce content while we are all dealing with the ramifications and new rules in place due to the pandemic, Empty Desk Solutions has decided to share 30 content ideas that are easily do-able for any business, despite the current situation.
So, without further ado—lets do further:
Here are 30 Social Media Content Ideas:
- Share a motivating quote or mantra.
- Share one of the testimonials a client/customer has left for your business.
- Recommend a movie, TV series, or documentary relating to your brand, business, or industry. Share the insights you gained from it.
- Ask your audience a question and engage with their feedback.
- Take a poll.
- Share a fun fact that relates to your business or industry.
- Film yourself or create a post telling your origin story.
- Host a #AMA (Ask Me Anything).
- Post a how-to tutorial.
- Recommend a book relating to your brand, business, or industry. Share the insights you gained from it.
- Post something seasonal or highlight a holiday.
- Share a case study.
- Film yourself answering, or post the answers for FAQ’s.
- Share a failure or loss your business has had to overcome.
- Share a success story involving your business.
- Post interesting or useful statistics relating to your business or industry.
- Create a post in honour of your professional mentor or mentee.
- Share a charity you have partnered with or supported.
- Host an interview with a guest.
- Share a sneak peak of something your business is working on.
- Recommend a podcast relating to your brand, business, or industry. Share the insights you gained from it.
- Give away a coupon.
- Share a quick tip.
- Post your professional work day routine.
- Discuss mistakes being made in your industry
- Address advancements being made in your industry
- Ask your audience how your business can improve.
- Post a behind the scenes shot of you or a staff member hard at work.
- Share your favourite resources used by your business.
- Ask your audience how they found your business.
Hopefully these ideas will provide the subject matter for your posts for the next 30 days. Or, at least send you down the right path of inspiration to come up with your own.
What accessible content ideas would you add to this list given the current global climate in the wake of COVID-19? Share them with us in the comments below.
And, as always — #HappyMarketing!
Brittany Hardy ⎜ Owner
Brittany Hardy is the Owner of Empty Desk Solutions, a boutique marketing company located in Port Moody B.C.
Brittany is passionate about helping small businesses achieve their growth goals with marketing solutions that are both effective and affordable.
After many years of working in retail management, Brittany went on to become the Marketing Manager for Dominion Lending, Canada’s largest mortgage company. Brittany then decided it was time to pursue a life-long goal of creating her own business. Inherently, Brittany likes to help people and decided there was no better way to do this than to use her creative talent to lift up others who want to do the same thing.
The mother of three young children, Brittany believes in balancing work and home life and continues to find new ways to support and employ other mothers who want to start their own businesses or stay at home with their children.
Social media marketing continues to evolve, and Brittany and her team are passionate about helping small businesses navigate how they can benefit from these networks.
Brittany has been a finalist for the Women of Worth awards, the Tri-Cities Business Excellence awards, and has most recently been featured in Small Business BC and the Huffington Post.
Don’t miss our Content For a Year Course!
A complete introduction to content marketing, how it can help build your business, boost your search engine rankings, and most importantly—position YOU as an expert in your field. This applies to service based AND product based businesses This course teaches how we write and design content for over 150 clients. It will take you through how to plan, write, design, and publish your social media content for an entire year!
If you want to get your feet wet in content marketing but don’t know where to start, this webinar is for you.
If you show up—you’ll get some exclusive bonus content and planning resources, including:
Our social media strategy template
Our content guidelines template
Our weekly content document template
Our graphic design platform of choice – brand those images baby
Our time saving machine of a scheduling tool
A free consultation with us, if you want one!
Our done for you plans start at $1750/month but this course is offered to you for $997. CLICK HERE to save your seat.