If you are tired of wasting your time trying to figure out how to market yourself or your business on numerous social media sites, it’s time to find out what the Empty Desk Solutions team can do for you. Instead of spending countless hours a day on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc, allow us to create your custom content, advertisements, blogs, and brand identity online so that you can keep doing whatever it is that you do best!
Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing provides your business with credibility in today’s ever changing marketing landscape and gives you the opportunity to communicate with current and potential clients while using creative advertising techniques to reach out to prospective clients as well!
Virtual Marketing Assistance
Need someone to work on your marketing but don’t want to hire and manage employees? Our virtual marketing assistance plans are just what you need!
Whether you’re looking for a simple website to showcase your business and it’s services or perhaps you’re looking for a more robust eCommerce friendly solution for your business, we can build you a custom WordPress website to wow your customers!
Would you like free marketing tips delivered straight to your inbox every week?
We have a weekly tips series just for you! Geared towards marketing tips and tricks for small businesses. PS - it's free... and maybe you will get some tips that will grow your business!
VisionTo empower and contribute to the growth of Canadian small business owners and their employees.
MissionTo support small businesses and their employees by providing professional and affordable marketing solutions that facilitate growth and trust of their business in their local marketplaces.
- We promise to collaborate with your company and employees to provide professional and affordable marketing solutions to grow your company
- We promise to contribute to the growth and development of our employees and contractors
- We promise to stay true to our core values, vision, and mission when making decisions or presenting ideas to or on behalf of your company
- Proactiveness: We actively seek out opportunities and present new ideas to clients. We do not wait for the client to ask us for something new and exciting
- Teamwork: We know it is important for our company to take teamwork to a new level. Everyone knows how to handle client accounts regardless of their role or title.
- Care, well-being, support, and safety: we take CARE of our employees and clients well-being and health by providing a safe and open environment in which to work or share ideas and challenges with SUPPORTED leadership.
- Efficiency: We communicate quickly with our clients to ensure they always feel supported - we communicate throughout a project to provide accurate timelines so the client (or employee) is always 'in the know'. We are accessible via multiple communication methods for convenience (Facebook, Email, Phone, Text).
- Professionalism and Integrity: although we are a small local company, we provide an unparalleled level of professionalism in our ideas, work, and manner in which we communicate and conduct business.
On the Blog
Adding An Outlook Email Signature
From the Home tab, click New E-mail. From the Message tab, click the downward triangle under the...
Top 10 Email Marketing Questions for Small Businesses – from our clients…
Email marketing can be scary… especially when you consider the upfront cost and time investment to get it run...
Facebook Group or Facebook Page – which should your small business choose?
Facebook Group or Facebook Page – which should your small business choose? Today we want to talk about Facebook G...
The Empty Desk Solutions team “gets” social media and has done amazing work setting up our digital media strategy for the 2015 Port Moody RibFest. As an inaugural non-ticketed event, we weren’t really able to forecast how many people would ultimately attend our festival event. In the end, we were overwhelmed by the almost 40,000 people that came out and without hesitation the buzz that was created by the EDS team online through our various social media channels played a big part in that success. Find a way to work with Empty Desk Solutions – you’ll be glad you did!” -Scott Masse Member – Rotary Club of Port Moody 2015 Port Moody RibFest Organizing Committee
“I had the pleasure of working with Brittany in her role as Marketing Manager for Dominion Lending Centres. Brittany played a vital role is the success of the Marketing department for Dominion Lending Centres. Her attention to detail, enthusiasm and commitment to excellence is second to none! I would recommend working with Brittany on any project, she is the best at what she does. Brittany was always a pleasure to work with, and brought a personal touch to every project that she worked on” -Lauren Smith